Tweed is a woven rug inspired by the checked coats of the same name. The combination of squares and stripes with two different woven structures – bouclé and wool yarn – gives the rug a tactile surface and a durable finish. Tweed is available in four colour combinations inspired by the seasonal changes in fields and crops. The rug is sold in fixed sizes, tailored to the pattern of the rug and the size of the squares.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven bouclé rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 65% wool and 35% linen
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 10 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3520 g/m2
- SIZE: Custom made sizes, width 70-600 cm. Also suitable as an exclusive wall-to-wall carpet