Designer Maja Johansson’s rug, Castle, is influenced by antique jacquard tapestries, velvet drapes, ceramic structures and art by John Bauer and Gustav Klimt. The rug, in chenille, linen and wool yarns, consist of three pattern images, two of which function as borders and the third representing the dominating part of the rug’s surface. The elegant collection of small scale patterns leave plenty of room for the materials and stylish colour palette to shine through. The result is a combination of quiet drama and raw lustre.
Choose width between 70-350 cm and any length.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven chenille rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 70% wool and 30% linen
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 8 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 2400 g/m2