Chenille is a collection made of Kasthall's most popular designs, woven with a chenille yarn of wool and linen that is manufactured by hand in Kasthall’s Kinna factory. This unique effect yarn is made to order for each new rug and woven shortly thereafter in the desired design. The element of linen adds shine and a little harshness within the wool, and every rug exudes luxury in true Kasthall spirit, with a beautiful, lustrous finish. Chenille comes in colours Glacier, Verona, Saffron, Dove, Clay and Emerald, in six different patterns: Charles, Goose Eye XL, Bloom, Ingrid and Corduroy.
Choose width between 70-600 cm and any length.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven chenille rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 70% wool and 30% linen
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 8 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 2400 g/m2