Classic is, just as its name implies, a true classic. It has been crafted using a long-fibre, wool yarn with a fine lustre and sheen that is used in many of Kasthall’s rugs. Thanks to the high quality of the wool yarn and the closeness of the stitching Classic fits in equally well in the home as in busy public settings and larger projects. "DAMASK", pattern created by the interplay between cut-pile and bouclé. The pattern is drawn by hand, inspired by damask fabrics and cake doilies. The expression is a sophisticated reinterpretation of classic medallion wallpaper. "
Any size and shape available up to 400x600cm.
Larger sizes upon request.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 100% wool
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 10/12 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 16 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 4400 g/m²
- ADHESIVE: Aqueous acrylic adhesive