Diamond is hand tufted in wool and linen with a linear pattern embedded in a sophisticated structure of cut pile and bouclé pile. This amazing rug draws directly from exclusive embroidery and haute couture. In an aim to create changing visual expressions of fragility and clarity, like in a pool of water, the designer Maja Johansson Starander used a new technique to cover and sometimes break up the underlying pattern. Lines and stitches has then been applied by hand on the surface. With Diamond Kasthall presents a rug with a strong poetic feel in an homage to fashion. Diamond is available in White and Black.
Any size and shape available up to 400x600cm.
Larger sizes upon request.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted cut and bouclé rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 60% wool and 40% linnen
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 10/12 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 14/16 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 4000 g/m²
- ADHESIVE: Aqueous acrylic adhesive