Rock arrangements, raked gravel and rippled sand of a Zen garden reconfigured in pure geometric form in the signature style of Lara Bohinc; a mix of contradictions: bold yet light, graphic yet fluid, angular yet feminine. A hand tufted rug of finest pure wool with elements of linen with an elegant modernistic design. Where clean empty spaces stand in contrast to full areas to express the complexity of simplicity, the result being artful pieces in two different color palettes connected to nature and the garden itself: Shades of earth and rust, and nuances of grey.
East of the Moon is available in sizes 200x200 cm and 200x300 cm.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: wool and linen
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 15/22 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 26 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3600 g/m2