Esther bouclé rug is hand woven in a curly yarn developed and manufactured at Kasthall's factory. The look is inspired by the close-cropped fleece of sheep, and the mix of linen and wool in various shades creates such a marbled, shimmering surface. Being shaft-woven in pure natural materials make Esther a rug well suited to hard wearing. It is a lovely rug but also excellent as a wall-to-wall carpet. In 2018 Esther comes in four colors emphazising its beautiful texture in a contemporary palette from greige to tangerine.
Choose width between 70-600 cm and any length.
Also suitable as an exclusive wall- to-wall carpet.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven Bouclé rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 65% wool and 35% linen
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 10 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3000 g/m2