On the fringe of elegance. This wool- and linen bouclé in two different heights, where lackluster and shine come together to, just like feathers, vary in color and reflect light is inspired by feather plumes and coastal bays. Reminiscent of boas and the fringes of the 70-ies, the design is expressed by the ragged linen fringe. Playful without compromising elegance. The fringe is as vital part of Feather’s personality. The idea behind the base pattern and design originates from the belly of the penguin where the layered feathers harmonize to shape a lively impression in different colors for individual homes and exclusive spaces.
Any size and shape available up to 400x600cm.
Larger sizes upon request.
- PRODUCT TYPE: hand tufted bouclé rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 60% wool and 40% linen
- BASE FABRIC: polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: polypropylene and recycled yarn
- ADHESIVE: aqueous acrylic adhesive
- PILE HEIGHT: approx. 14/10 mm with a fringe of 90 mm linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx. 18 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 3600 g/m2