Freya is hand tufted in a new bouclé made from a chunky wool yarn which has been felted and twisted until it become curly. The tufted loops in different heights are left uncut to create an uneven robust surface with an intricate pattern. Freya is a textile interpretation of moss and lichen, of stone, soil and mineral. In contrast to the softness of the felted yarn Freya comes with an accent border in shiny hair yarn/linen. With its simplistic beauty Freya brings to mind impressions of the serene landscape of Island, thus letting nature into our room.
Any size and shape available up to 400x600cm.
Larger sizes upon request.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted bouclé rug in pure wool with an accent board in linen
- MATERIAL: 99% wool and 1% linen
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 10/15 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 13/18 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx. 3300 g/m²
- ADHESIVE: Aqueous acrylic adhesive