Gabrielle is hand woven in a new bouclé quality made from 100 % linen which lends the rug a light and dry look. By applying linear effects along both warp and weft designer Maja Johansson Starander has transformed artistic passion and skilled handicraft into an exquisite rug. Inspiration for the look was drawn from vintage textiles, carefully mended details on clothes and every day objects. And, from the craft of the hand as seen in traditional embroidery. Gabrielle comes with new proportions, presented as a sligthly asymetric square rug in three unique color schemes.
Choose width between 70-600 cm and any length.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven bouclérug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 70% wool and 30% linen
- WARP MATERIAL: 100/% linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 7 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3350g/m2
- NOTE: The rug is always delivered with backing