The art of gathering. Inspired by rest products and finds in our absolute vicinity, i.e. our factory and weaving mill, we have created a playful, inspiring and versatile toolbox. Color tones, texture and tactility from leftovers, wood, glass, metal scrap, old punch cards and packaging have given birth to beautiful mixed shades; an addition of seven new colors (to the already existing five) to the Greta family. Each rug consists of twelve different yarns, giving rise to complex, yet harmonic color combinations. A vivacious rug of superior quality whose contrasting and timeless character is a reminder how quality is recurring constant in our life cycle. The original conceptual design was created by Gunilla Lagerhem Ullberg, 2007.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven rug in pure wool
- MATERIAL: 100% wool
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 5 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 2200 g/m2
- SIZE: Custom made sizes, width 70-600 cm. Also suitable as an exclusive wall-to-wall carpet