Tufted rug Ines, in a volume of coarser wool yarn and linen, with a contrasting surface in low bouclé, is the sister of Kasthall's iconic rug Moss. The design is timeless, elegant and eccentric and born from experiments with paper folding and collage techniques, where hard shapes and lines meet with volume, straight shapes that are ‘messed up,’ and messy surfaces which are deconstructed. Here, designer Maja Johansson has shaped stripes with shadows and volume in the colours Moon, Ghost, Jungle and Saphire.
Any size and shape available.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 75% wool, 25% linen and bouclé in pure new wool
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- PILE HEIGHT: approx. 10/40 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 44 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3950 g/m²
- ADHESIVE: Aqueous acrylic adhesive