Juni is a hand tufted rug made from top-quality, exclusive, worsted wool. Juni is the month of Midsummer, and the pattern is a tribute to Scandinavian traditional costumes and the profusion of flowers in early summer. The self-coloured border on the long sides of the rug is inspired by old wall hangings, with a contrasting selvage. A combination of bouclé and worsted pile creates a beautiful relief pattern which shows off the sheen and texture of premium-quality wool. Juni is available in 2 colours with a coloured border on the long sides.
Any size and shape available up to 400x600cm.
Larger sizes upon request.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted rug in exclusive, high-quality worsted wool
- MATERIAL: 100% wool
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 10/12 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 17 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3850 g/m²
- ADHESIVE: Aqueous acrylic adhesive