Lav is a hand tufted bouclé rug in a wool and linen yarn which lends a shimmering lustre to the rug. The result is an elegant surface with excellent durability eqally suited to private homes and public settings. Each tufted stitch creates a loop and as wool and linen support each other the result is a soft but strong surface. The name Lav refers to lichen on stones and for 2018 we present this rug in a new palette of six sophisticated natural colors, in shades from dried sage to a huricane blue.
Any size and shape available.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted bouclé rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 60% wool and 40% linen
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 12 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 15 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3500 g/m²
- ADHESIVE: Aqueous acrylic adhesive