Maja Johansson’s Madison is tufted in bouclé in two equal pile heights. The surface is made of three-threaded wool yarns to create a cohesive melange in an architectural grid pattern with both broad and delicate lines. The rug’s quality gives it a sturdy and honest feeling and the five colour combinations Bone, Midnight, Olive Twist, Sage and Paper lend the colour mix a harmonious balance. The inspiration comes from urban environments and architecture, scaffolding, libraries, silence, poetry, footsteps, knitted pullovers and matelassé.
Any size and shape available up to 400x600cm.
Larger sizes upon request.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted bouclé rug in pure wool
- MATERIAL: 100% wool
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 10/14 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 18 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3500 g/m²
- ADHESIVE: Aqueous acrylic adhesive