Positive and Negative Rug were designed as a special collection for Kasthall by Swedish designer Bjo¨rn Dahlstro¨m. Both rugs have a pattern of hand written text, which describes the ”feelings” of the rug – one with a more positive outlook and the other somewhat more negative – hence the names. The rugs are hand tufted in pure linen, with a white base and navy blue text.
Any size and shape available.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted rug in pure linen
- MATERIAL: 100% linen
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 22 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 26 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3700g/m²
- ADHESIVE: Aqueous acrylic adhesive