Inspired by the square shape of the harlequin pattern, Kate has a slightly rebellic, yet calm character. A free assymetric central area surrounded by lines of mikado-like irregularity. A pattern that, despite its sprawling effect, induces calmness and harmony. Kate’s strong, simplistic identity in lively wool and linen fits elegant homes, sitting rooms and bedrooms. Ideal in a lounge or with a set of sofas in low traffic public spaces. Kate is available in a shape and size of your choosing.
Any size and shape available.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 50% wool and 50% linen
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 22 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 26 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3600 g/m2
- ADHESIVE: Aqueous acrylic adhesive