Täppa is a soft and tactile hand tufted rug of wool and linen that uses a special technique combining cut and loop pile. This renders Täppa a soft, shimmering but sturdy surface. As the wool yarns create a block of rich color, and the linen yarn creates the pattern, they appear in natural shades like seedlings that have just sprouted. Täppa is available in four colors reflecting the changing seasons.
Any size and shape available.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 55% wool and 45% linen
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 10/14 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 15 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3600 g/m2
- ADHESIVE: Acrylic polymer