Hand tufted rug Tekla in felted and hand-dyed wool and linen, is a much-loved classic and a staple in the Kasthall range. For the 2016 collection, our Chief Designer Gunilla Lagerhem Ullberg has updated the colours. Inspired by nature's nuances, she has developed a sophisticated range of colours in four new nuances that add depth and texture to the environment that the rug adorns.
Tekla at Stockholm Store&Showroom
Any size and shape available.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 75% wool and 25% linen
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 40 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 44 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 4500 g/m²
- ADHESIVE: Aqueous acrylic adhesive